Vandalism Damage: SERVPRO is Always Here To Help
Seeing your business vandalized is something no one wants to experience. It is something that one cannot really control but, in an event of vandalization to your business follow these tips and contact a professional to take care of it for you.
- Hose or wash egg damage from building exterior as soon as possible.
- Vacuum glass particles from carpets and upholstery.
- Save containers which reveal the ingredients of spilled inks, cosmetics and paints.
- Attempt to remove ink, paint, or cosmetic stains.
- Operate damaged lamps or appliances.
- Discard furniture wood chips, broken pieces from porcelain, furniture or art objects.
SERVPRO of Spartanburg County would be more than happy to help you clean up the mess and make your building “Like it never even happened.”