The SERVPRO Difference
The People, Experience, Training and Equipment to make it “Like it never even happened.”
With over 10,000 quality teammates in North America, SERVPRO franchise professionals help you get your business back.
SERVPRO Industries, Inc. is an IICRC-approved school to help ensure our training meets and exceeds accepted industry standards.
SERVPRO is a franchise system with over 45 years of leadership in fire, water, mold and more, cleanup and restoration.
With 5,000,000 square feet of building space housing over 140,000 pieces of equipment, SERVPRO franchise professionals have the resources to help you!
With each saved home, with each reopened business and with each satisfied insurance client, SERVPRO’s track record of excellence continues to grow.
From the SERVPRO Call Center to our Large Loss and Storm Response Teams, SERVPRO’s corporate infrastructure provides the support to help put your property on the road to recovery.
Vandalism Damage: SERVPRO is Always Here To Help
Seeing your business vandalized is something no one wants to experience. It is something that one cannot really control but, in an event of vandalization to your business follow these tips and contact a professional to take care of it for you.
- Hose or wash egg damage from building exterior as soon as possible.
- Vacuum glass particles from carpets and upholstery.
- Save containers which reveal the ingredients of spilled inks, cosmetics and paints.
- Attempt to remove ink, paint, or cosmetic stains.
- Operate damaged lamps or appliances.
- Discard furniture wood chips, broken pieces from porcelain, furniture or art objects.
SERVPRO of Spartanburg County would be more than happy to help you clean up the mess and make your building “Like it never even happened.”
Give us a call! 864.576.2430
Harmful Waste In Your Commercial Property
(Sewage, Bloodborne Pathogens, etc.)
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening.
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
- Attempt cleanup of any kind
- Touch or handle items that might be contaminated with bodily fluids
SERVPRO of Spartanburg County wants to ensure that you are safe at all times. We have the correct PPE (Personal Protection Equipment), solutions, and we properly dispose of all harmful waste. This could happen anywhere including in your commercial property. Accidents happen all the time, we are here to take of that accident for you. If you have any questions or concerns about this situation, give us a call and we will have someone take care of it for you. Our professional production crew is well trained in taking care of harmful waste. You have nothing to worry about.
Call Us Today! 864.576.2430
The Fire Restoration Process
There is no doubt that a fire is traumatic. What most people fail to tell you is that the process to restore your property caused by a fire can be long. If you or someone you know has recently had a fire no matter whether it is a residential or commercial property, knowing exactly what happens during the fire damage restoration can be very helpful. At SERVPRO of Spartanburg County, our trained professionals can make the damages caused by a fire can make it “Like it never even happened.” Here are a few key aspects in fire damage restoration.
Evaluate the Damage
Before the restoration process begins, our trained professionals asses the scene and evaluate the severity of the damages caused by the fire. Here is when your team take note of everything that needs to be done. There could be water damage that needs attention as well as smoke and soot damage.
Our production team has the expertise to get the job done right! Our team can not only restore the damages due to a fire, but also get rid of the smell of soot and smoke from you property. And we have proven track record of successfully restoration commercial and residential properties. Take a look at our videos, photo gallery, and before and after pictures.
Once our production team is prepared and ready to go, they will tackle the job and restore it just the way you want it to be. You will be shocked in how well the damages have been repaired and restored after the job is done. SERVPRO of Spartanburg County works with you and your insurance company to make sure everything is covered properly.
If you have stumbled across this problem, pick up the phone and give us a call! We would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have or send one of your experts to inspect the affected area.
For Homeowners, Putting Out A Fire Can Be Worse Than The Fire Itself
The first 48 hours after a fire damage can make the difference between restoring versus replacing your property and personal belongings. SERVPRO professionals can help prevent fire damage from creating ling-term problems. SERVPRO professionals provide timely response with mitigation services ranging from fire, smoke, and soot removal to contents claims inventory and document restoration. These services help ensure your property, belongings and memories are restored to preloss condition when possible. SERVPRO professionals are available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year to help you regain control quickly
What You Can Do Until Help Arrives
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from spreading and additional damage from occurring.
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs and high traffic areas and upholstery.
- Coat chrome faucets, trim, and appliances with petroleum jelly or oil.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpet.
- Do not wash any walls or painted surfaces.
- Do not shampoo carpet or upholstery.
- Do not clean any electrical equipment.
- Do not send clothing to a dry cleaner since improper cleaning may set smoke odor.
Ask about our contents claims inventory service and document restoration services.
A backdraft of emotions often sweeps over the homeowners after a fire ravages a home. Fear, uncertainty, stress, and doubt about the furniture of the property can overwhelm the homeowner long after the flames have been extinguished and the smoke has cleared.
So after the first wave of heroes have rescued the property, let SERVPRO of Spartanburg County professional help you restore it. With the industry-approved training to employ rapid response, the utmost professionalism, cutting-edge technology and open communication, we strive to restore not only the home, but the customer’s peace of mind, as well.
So, before you risk doing further damage by attempting to clean up the damage yourself, call the fire damage clean up and restoration professionals at 864-576-2430. SERVPRO Franchise Professionals have worked for over 40 years to make fire damage “Like it never even happened.”
What To Do In an Event of Sewage Invading Your Home or Business
Water Damage From Contaminated Water
- Avoid all contact with sewage and items contaminated by sewage.
- Wash your hands thoroughly if contact with contaminated does occur.
- Spread contaminated water by walking unnecessarily on damaged or wet areas.
- Turn on the HVAC system if there is possibility of spreading contaminated air.
- Use household fans to dry the structure and spread contaminants.
- Use products for personal hygiene and cleanliness if exposed to the contaminated areas.
When it comes to contaminated water, SERVPRO of Spartanburg County are experts. We have trained professionals that can properly and efficiently take care of your sewage problem. A tragedy could happen in seconds and at any time so, do not hesitate and pick up the phone and give us a call. SERVPRO of Spartanburg County has 24/7 emergency services.
Large Loss and Storm Response Program
SERVPRO’s Large Loss Response Team was recruited to serve commercial large loss needs. This elite group of large loss specialists are prequalified and strategically positioned throughout the United States with substantial resources through a network of over 1,700 locations. Corporate oversight and communication on every file help to meet the predetermined client-specific needs. Immediate response, available 24/7/365 through 1-800-SERVPRO, will minimize any interruption’s in your business or home.
- Network of Strategically Positioned Storm Teams on Standby
- Immediate Mobilization
- Mobile and Local Command Centers
- Pre-Negotiated Pricing
- Corporate Oversight and Real-Time Event Management
- Commercial and Residential Losses Serviced
- Waiting Lists Minimized
- Back-End Reports for Analysis
- Uniformed Personnel
- Background Checks Required
SERVPRO is faster to any sized disaster and is always available to help you during your time in need.
Water Damage Cleanup & Restoration
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals can help provide a solution to your property’s water damage needs.
- Uniformed Franchise Professionals will arrive on-site usually within four hours of notification to begin providing a resolution to the water damage situation.
- Technicians communicate their assessment with the property manager or owner in detail before beginning the cleanup and restoration process.
- Franchise Professionals utilize industry guidelines, knowledge, training and industrial equipment to examine the extent of the damage.
- Restoration services include moisture detection, water extraction, dehumidification and contents inventory.
- Closing the event work order in a timely manner through electronic claims reporting, consistent communication and professional restoration techniques.
- SERVPRO Franchise Professionals – available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
If your home or business is experiencing any kind of water damage, give us a call and our professionals will work with you to solve and restore the damages.
Fire, Smoke and Soot Restoration Services
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals can help provide a solution to your property’s fire damage needs.
Structural Cleaning- After a smoke or fire damage, ceilings, walls, woodwork, carpeting and floors will often need a thorough cleaning. A SERVPRO Franchise Professional Will pretest to determine the extent of damage, and then use specific equipment and cleaning products required to clean and protect the different types of surfaces found in your facility. Depending on the amount of soot, SERVPRO may even be able to reduce the cost of recovery by cleaning lighter soot deposits found on some surfaces, eliminating the expense incurred with repainting or refinishing.
Contents Cleaning- All of the restorable contents in affected areas will be professionally cleaned and deodorized. This includes area rugs, furniture, draperies and upholstery. SERVPRO professionals begin by carefully inspecting and testing all fabrics in the structure to determine which cleaning methods are most appropriate. SERVPRO can provide wet or dry cleaning services. Additionally, all the other restorable contents will be cleaned and deodorized to preloss condition. Finally, SERVPRO can provide an inventory list of all “to be claimed” items if requested.
Deodorization- SERVPRO provides specialized services that rid your place of business or home of offensive odors left by fire or smoke damage. SERVPRO does not merely cover up lingering odors with fragrance, they seek out the sources of the odor and remove them.
Storm Damages: Flood Edition-Be Prepared
Moving water can be dangerous. Stay out of its way.
SERVPRO of Spartanburg County is always here to help and we want you to ALWAYS be prepared. Here are some tips from FEMA(Federal Emergency Management Agency) for preparing your home or business for a flood.
Before the Flood:
- Have a qualified professional elevate the furnace, water heater and electric panel if susceptible to flooding.
- Install “check valves” in sewer traps to prevent flood water from backing up into the drains of your home or business.
- Seal walls in basements with waterproofing compounds to help avoid seepage.
During the Flood:
- Turn off utilities at the main switches or valves if instructed to do so.
- Disconnect electrical appliances .
- Do not touch electrical equipment if you are wet or standing in water.
- Do not walk through moving water. Even six inches of moving water can make you fall.
After the Flood:
- Listen for news reports to learn if the community’s water supply is safe to drink.
- Avoid floodwaters. Water may be contaminated by oil, gasoline or raw sewage. Water may also be electrically charged.
- Stay out of any building if it is surrounded by floodwaters.
- Return home only when authorities indicate it is safe to do so.